Tbilisi - Gudauri - Bakuriani - Tabatskuri Lake - Tbilisi
General tour information:
- Duration: 5 days
- Type of tour: Alpine skiing, prepared and unprepared slopes, freeride, training programs
- Suitable for people: 12 to 60 years old
- Group size: 1 to 12 people
- Experience Requirement: Welcome
- Difficulty: medium
- Included Options: Medical Support
- Season: Winter, Spring
- Service in languages: Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, English
- Program start: Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Program Finish: Tbilisi, Georgia.
Brief information on districts
Gudauri is the highest mountain ski resort in Georgia with natural snow, 2150 meters above sea level. It is located on the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range. This is a favorite meeting place for true skiers and snowboarders who are ready to learn new tracks and skiing styles every day. The highlight of the Gudauri resort is freeriding, descent through virgin fields and skiers of any complexity.
Ski resort Bakuriani is the oldest ski resort in Georgia, located at an altitude of about 1700 m above sea level on the northern slope of the Trialeti Range in a wide volcanic crater. It is located in the Borjomi Gorge, 200 km west of Tbilisi and 180 km east of Kutaisi. This is a year-round mountain resort, which together with Borjomi claimed to host the 2014 Winter Olympics. Members of the royal family and their entourage rested here. In Soviet times, a lot of winter competitions were held: bobsled, slalom, ski jumping, of course, downhill skiing. Today Bakuriani is no less popular than Gudauri.
Tabatskuri Lake is a closed mountain lake in Georgia, on the territory of Samtskhe-Javakheti Territory. It is located at an altitude of 1991 m above sea level. It has a volcanic origin. The area of the lake is 14.2 km², length - 6.5 km, the greatest width - 4 km. The water temperature in summer reaches 24 ° C.
- Only children under the age of 14 are allowed on the tour.
- The host party has the right to prohibit the participants from skiing in the event of adverse weather conditions and poor physical condition of the participant (injury).
- The price does not include: additional excursions, transfers outside the program, environmental fees, etc.
- It is possible to provide additional services by prior arrangement: transfer: airport (railway station) - hotel; rental of personal and ski equipment, etc.
- You can offer your tour dates and number of days in advance.